- 20 oz (565 g) grilling steak, cut into 4 thick portions
- ½ carton (240 mL) Red Wine Sauce
- 1 ½ cup (375 mL) assorted sliced mushrooms
- ¼ tsp (1 mL) black pepper, ground
Steps to make it
1. Place steak in a non-stick pan over medium-high heat. Do not touch or move steak for 3 minutes. Turn steaks over and cook for an additional 2 minutes (times are for medium cooked steaks which are 1.5 cm thick). Remove steaks from pan and set aside.
2. Add mushrooms to the pan and sauté for 3 minutes on medium-high heat. Add red wine sauce to the hot pan to deglaze, scraping any browned bits from the bottom of the pan. Sprinkle in pepper and bring to a boil. Allow boiling until liquid has reduced by more than half and has slightly thickened about 3-5 minutes.
3. Serve mushroom sauce on top of steaks with your favorite side dish and vegetables.
Please visit my YouTube channel jose on demand
Please visit Spicy Thai Noodles for amazing Thai food recipes and videos